This topic covered Personal Loans.
- A personal loan is an unsecured funding facility and can be used for almost any purpose.
- A personal loan to an individual will normally be a regulated credit agreement.
- The minimum and maximum loan amount is determined by the individual lender based on the risk they are prepared to bear.
- An arrangement or administration fee may be charged by the lender.
- The loan amount can be settled at any time by the customer.
- No deposit is necessary from the customer.
- The loan is paid over a fixed period of time (normally a maximum of 5 years).
- The customer immediately becomes the legal owner of the vehicle funded by the loan.